Via this Event-page you will find details about all events ever released. They also link to helpful maps, videos and walkthrough articles. Use the filters to select the type of event or special week you are looking for.
Events and Special Weeks
To filter Events, use either the 'Toggle' to hide Event types, or click to see only that Event type.
NOTE: Events marked with have been temporarily removed from the shop for updates. Players currently playing through any of these Events will still be able to complete the current version without penalty.
Shop Events Summary
This list can be used to compare Shop events and help you decide which one to purchase.
Compare the number of tiles and mines to see if it is a big, long event. Look at energy costs to see if it is doable for you.
The Xp/Energy factor will give you a general idea about what you get back for each spent energy. Higher is better.
Compare the best equipment available. Listed here are the best Non-gem equipment available. Best check the individual event page for all details like level limits for equipment.
For fully segmented events it is hard to list details in this chart; please check the individual event pages.
Before buying any Event, it is advisable to check the full details on the Event's page (this gives additional details about the Event, such as: Energy requirements, available Materials, available Camp equipment etc).
The Experience XP bonus received for fully clearing a 'Shop Event', is approximately the same as Energy required (The Bonus is 10x the usual Experience received).
- This list is up-to-date as of: October 13, 2020.
|Year||Event||Tiles||Energy||Xp/Energy||Mines||Chal||rep||Best Equipment||Rare Materials||Maps||Video|
|2018||Diggy's 6th Birthday||5,462||7-7.5||9||3||-|
|2017||Scout Camp||7,568||2,428,708||5.6||8||5||1||1, 3, 7, 19, 5|
|2017||Diggy's 5th Birthday||9,139||2,130,259||4.6||8||5||-||1, 3, 7, 19, 5|
|2017||Easter 2017||8,536||2,390,510||4.17||8||5||-||1, 3, 2, 6, 20, 3|
|2017||Valentine 2017||7,867||1,011,639||4.68||8||5||1||2, 2, 4, 4|
|2016||Christmas 2016||23,087||8,638,809||4.45||18||14||2||1, 8, 40, 49, 123|
|2016||Halloween 2016||8,394||1,003,189||3.87||8||5||1||1, 3, 3, 26|
|2016||Independence Day 2||7,550||950,767||4.46||8||5||1||+139 +740||2, 3, 4, 11|
|2016||Diggy's 4th Birthday||7,320||1,000,195||5.4||9||5||1||+156 +730||1, 3, 6|
|2016||Robin Hood 2016||9,517||1,401,330||5.13||8||5||0||+145 +800||4, 10, 8, 24|
|2016||Easter 2016||8,363||1,043,365||4.12||9||1||1||+136 +725||2, 5, 5|
|2016||Cinderella (Valentine's Day 2016)||7,225||668,330||4.13||8||5||-||+128 +650||1, 2, 3, 7|
|2015||Christmas 2015||22,076||4,107,136||3.75||17||11||3||+155 +1300||322, 2, 6, 15, 2,|
|2015||Halloween 2015||9,720||1,468,087||4.33||8||5||-||+131 +750||1, 3, 3|
|2015||Pirates 1||10,471||1,408,363||3.85||9||5||2||+266 +2430||4, 5 31|
|2015||Little Mermaid||9,546||1,495,598||4.11||8||5||1||+145 +1000||2, 14, 24 44|
|2015||Independence Day 1||8,754||1,773,000||4.81||8||1||-||+135 +700||2, 14, 24 44|
|2015||Diggy's 3rd Birthday||8,541||639,880||4.8||8||-||1||+135 +900||2, 3, 4, 46|
|2015||Snow White||7,729||646,334||3.93||8||-||-||+154 +2000||3, 3, 27|
|2015||Easter 2015||9,606||1,388,189||5.76||8||1||1||+132 +750||1, 23, 23, 47|
|2015||Pink Puma||7,000||653,011||4.53||9||-||1||+139 +615||1, 5, 4, 18|
|2015||Valentine 2015||5,305||468,062||4.69||8||-||2||+240 +980||1, 2, 2, 5|
|2015||Viva Las Vegas||2,030||112,533||6.72||4||-||2||+236 +800||1, 1, 2|
|2014||Christmas 2014||14,908||722,007||4.97||22||-||4||+230 +600||2, 2, 5, 48,|
|2014||Excalibur 2014||5,220||315,188||5.98||8||-||2||+264 +2800||2, 3, 4, 19, 1|
|2014||Halloween 2014||5,476||366,498||5.62||8||-||2||+360 +1250||2, 3, 4, 19, 1|
|2014||Detective Stories II||5,891||289,637||4.3||10||-||2||+462 +2000||2, 2, 7|
|2014||Wild West 2014||5,307||340,750||5.48||8||-||4||+250 +1260||1, 3, 3, 9|
|2014||The Jungle Book||5,421||372,361||4.34||8||-||2||+220 +1080||3, 2, 10|
|2014||Founding Fathers||5,738||315,079||4.85||8||-||2||+200 +1800||3, 5, 16|
|2014||Brazil Cup 2014||5,840||373,349||4.77||8||-||4||+260 +1400||1, , 6, 9|
|2014||Diggy's 2nd Birthday||3,401||309,742||6.67||7||-||1||+200 +1200||6, 6, 65, 1|
|2014||Easter 2014||5,087||327,199||4.51||8||-||4||+182 +1080||3, 4, 6|
|2014||St. Patrick's Day 2014||5,401||331,899||5.51||8||-||2||+220 +1200||4, 9, 2|
|2014||Winter Games||5,661||204,474||4.84||9||-||4||+270 +420||1, 3, 2|
|2014||Little Red Riding Hood||2,155||70,947||7.31||4||-||1||+132 +440||1, 3|
|2013||Christmas 2013||8,141||294,831||4.25||15||-||4||+108 +1100||2, 3, 30|
|2013||Thanksgiving||3,746||157,716||6.06||4||-||1||+69 +950||2, 6, 3|
|2013||Halloween 2013||4,512||187,489||5.3||6||-||3||+144 +780||3, 2, 6|
|2013||Adventurer of 2013||3,665||203,717||6.41||6||-||4||+330 +1200||2, 9, 20|
|2013||The Magisterium||6,531||222,243||4.63||8||-||2||+222 +1600||1, 4 11|
|2013||Detective Stories 1||5,286||158,144||4.33||6||-||2||+59 +170||3 8|
|2013||Arabian Nights||6,655||161,453||4.83||8||-||2||+200 +230||3 3|
|2013||Diggy's 1st Birthday||3,503||112,689||5.42||6||-||2||+85 +160||5 21|
|2013||Easter 2013||3,897||120,553||6.08||8||-||1||+175 +435||2, 3 4|
|2013||Valentine's Day 2013||2,503||164,933||4.92||4||-||1||+142 +840||1, 2, 9|
|2012||Christmas 2012||2,151||40,317||9.26||14||-||2||+145 +610||1, 3|
|2012||Halloween 2012||1,866||43,865||10||7||-||1||+67 +875||1, 4|
|Return To Top|
100 Gem Sale
Currently most 2015 and older events cost 100 Gems.
This list focuses on the gems returned from an event and therefore which ones are "free" to play.
as of October 6, 2020: Christmas 2015 back to 500 gems; Snow White 2015 and Viva Las Vegas 2015 lowered to 100 gems
|Year||Event||Tiles||Energy||Gems from story||Gems from quests||Gems from achievement||Total max Gems||Playing first time||Playing second time||Specials|
|2014||Christmas 2014||14,908||722,007||48||30||100||178||78||-22||Green rings in shop for vouchers in Christmas stories|
|2013||Christmas 2013||8,141||294,841||30||30||60||120||20||-40||Vouchers (use in Christmas 2014)|
|2014||Diggy's 2nd Birthday||3,401||309,742||65||0||50||115||15||-35||1 green ring|
|2013||Diggy's 1st Birthday||3,503||112,729||21||90||0||111||11||11||(45 gems in quest rewards which can be doubled to 90 gems) + green ringx1 (7,2% chance) & gemx3 (10,3% chance) from repeatable|
|2014||Brazil Cup 2014||5,840||373,349||9||0||95||104||4||-91|
|2014||Wild West 2014||5,307||340,750||9||0||95||104||4||-91||Green rings in shop with sheriff badge from repeatable|
|2015||Diggy's 3rd Birthday||8,541||639,880||46||0||50||96||-4||-54||Repeatable for speed potion (4h)|
|2013||Adventurer of 2013||3,665||203,717||20||0||60||80||-20||-80|
|2014||Halloween 2014||5,476||366,498||19||0||50||69||-31||-81||1 green ring|
|2014||The Jungle Book||5,421||372,406||10||0||50||60||-40||-90|
|2014||Detective Stories II||5,891||289,637||7||0||50||57||-43||-93|
|2015||Valentine's Day 2015||5,305||468,152||5||0||50||55||-45||-95|
|2014||Excalibur||5,220||315,188||4||0||50||54||-46||-96||1 green ring?|
|2015||Viva Las Vegas||2,031||112,533||0||0||50||50||-50||-100|
|2014||St. Patrick's Day 2014||5,401||331,909||2||0||30||32||-68||-98|
|2014||Little Red Riding Hood||2,155||70,947||0||0||20||20||-80||-100|
|2013||Detective Stories||5,286||158,154||8||0||10||18||-82||-92||(Achievement very hard to complete)|
|2013||Valentine's Day 2013||2,503||164,933||9||0||0||9||-91||-91|
- Gems from Achievements are only awarded the first time you play any event.
- Events sorted on net cost in Gems, when Event is played for the first time.
|Return To Top|
- Events, in general: A time-limited series of Quests, each telling a story. Each Event has its own:
- Achievement (collecting the special event materials)
- Special materials
- Camp equipment and decorations (buy them with the special event materials)
- Some events have unique Kitchen recipes.
- Some events have repeatable mines for special event materials (achievement), cooking ingredients, gems or other materials.
- Minimum requirements to participate:
- All events are accessible to level 35 (and higher) players who have completed the first Quest in Isis-Egypt (Small Cave).
- Claim the free re-released events from the Sale icon within a week
- Builder weeks have a minimum level 50 requirement.
- Before buying an event, it is highly recommended to check the event summary table and check if the event is doable and/or worthwhile for you at your level/region.
For detailed information about each event, do check the individual event page.
- When available? In general, every 4 weeks Pixel releases a new event, a free older event and a special week. (not a rule)
- New events last 3 weeks. The clock starts running right away & you must talk to the quest giver within 2 weeks.
- Some new events are "half-size" and last 2 weeks. The clock starts running right away & you must talk to the quest giver within a week.
- Re-released free and shop events last 4 weeks. The clock starts running after claiming or purchasing.
- Shop items (like event equipment) can be bought in the shop until one week after the event or special week ends. Recipes can be cooked forever.
- Special weeks last....ahum.....a week.
- Event Segmentation. During the evolution of the game, the differences between players got bigger and bigger. As time went on, the events were segmented.
- Early events got harder challenge areas supposed for higher-level players with better camps. Later events get separate challenge mines.
- Then camp equipment got segmented. Each region could earn equipment matching their region. This started in August 2016.
Be aware that most older shop events have relatively low-value equipment, as the game by now has evolved further.
- Lastly the full events were made segmented. Each region now has an event with its own energy cost, tile-, equipment- and reward-values. This started in August 2017.
The region you are in at the time of the update determines which segment you get to play in.
Most videos and maps are made in the Egypt segment with Egypt value tiles and region-specific gems.
- Shop and re-released free Events........there are some differences with new releases.
- Shop events can be bought as many times as you like. In general, they cost 500 gems. Some older and often smaller events cost 250 gems. Best events to buy are the segmented ones.
- You get 4 weeks time to complete shop and free re-released events. The clock starts running right after the purchase or claiming.
- The EXPerience bonus for fully clearing a mine is x10.
- The achievements and Treasures are not reset. If you have played the event before, it now starts from the point where you left it last time.
You do get the final reward for completing the event and get XP rewards for "claiming" Treasures. The mines are reset.
- If the event has unique recipes, they can be cooked in your kitchen even when the event has finished. (some recipes/materials are worth saving for double production week)
- Special weeks. There are multiple type special weeks.
- double production
- faster production
- double materials (from repeatable material mines)
- double gifting (computer versions with neighbours only)
- Postcard week
- Red ring week
- 20% grid discount week
- Builder week (a regional team-event; minimum level 50 to be able to participate)
Need Help ?
If you get stuck in a quest, this page offers you all the information and help needed. Each Event has it's own page with links to:
- walkthrough maps
- youtube videos
- Lately also Walkthrough articles are being produced by Pixel Support.
In general using the maps is quickest, in some cases videos might work better(moving puzzles).
You can also consider joining one of the many Diggy-Facebook groups. In most groups you will find very helpful people answering questions fast.
(the biggest ones have the most information stored via the search box found in those groups; all questions have been asked before)
Or have a look in the Official Diggy Forum.
|Return To Top|