From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Saturday
Having a lot of neighbours is beneficial in many ways! They might have god's children and send you thank you energy. Gifts from them might get you just the last bits of materials you needed. Also don't hesitate to ask them for help if you get stuck or can't find that last sneaky tile.
Do you want to meet new friends? Try joining facebook groups You can also try posting to our forum
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on April 9, 2019: Double Production Week!
Let's be productive - only this week will you get a second item from every finished production cycle in your camp for free!'
- The Easter 2017 story was added to the shop and can now be found on the 'Stories' tab.
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Continuing Tlaloc’s questline
- Several bugs fixed
NEW CAMP EQUIP IN THE SHOP:
- Serpopard (energy storage 690, unlocked at level 55, 2x2 tiles)
- Scandinavian Dwarfs (energy storage 1330, unlocked at level 95, 2x2 tiles)
- Winged Lion Pixiu (energy regen. 280, unlocked at level 165, 2x2 tiles)
- Aquatons (energy storage 3500, unlocked at level 215, 2x2 tiles)
- Silver Cart (energy storage 5550, unlocked at level 357, 2x2 tiles)
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs