From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Sunday
Having a lot of neighbours is beneficial in many ways! They might have god's children and send you thank you energy. Gifts from them might get you just the last bits of materials you needed. Also don't hesitate to ask them for help if you get stuck or can't find that last sneaky tile.
Do you want to meet new friends? Try joining facebook groups You can also try posting to our forum
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on June 23, 2020: Scout Camp in the Shop!
The Scout Camp story was added to the shop and can now be found on the 'Stories' tab. The summer has arrived and the Scout leader is ready for you to join the Scout Camp. Help three little misfit Scouts navigate through the wilderness and survive unexpected trouble!
- Detective Stories 4 are no longer available; people who have already taken the quests will have time to finish them until June 30 2020.
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Introducing New World ‘Anaconda’ side quest
- Several bugs fixed
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs