From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Wednesday
Don't forget to clear repeatable mines
regularly. Use them to get materials needed for expanding camp, buying new camp equip and even cooking more food. They all also count towards the Master of frequency achievement
with sweet rewards!
Do you need more materials and all repeatable mines are on cooldown? Speed it up! Use gems to instantly speed up the refreshing process!
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on September 17, 2019: Wild West 2, our 100th event, is here!
WANTED! Cowboy Pedro needs to get out of town, fast. Hop on his wagon and help him survive the ride through the Wild West on his way to Oregon and help him win the race he cannot lose.
- The Wild West 2 story is available September 17 2019 – October 1 2019; people who have already taken the quests in this period will have time to finish them until October 8 2019.
WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Wild West 2 questline (unlocked after finishing the 'Continuing the Adventure' quest; questgiver: Juanita)
- Wild West 2 material:
- New decoration in the shop
- Wild West 2 camp equip in the shop
- Wild West 2 achievement:
- Wild West 2 treasure:
- Several bugs fixed
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs