From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Saturday
Having a lot of neighbours is beneficial in many ways! They might have god's children and send you thank you energy. Gifts from them might get you just the last bits of materials you needed. Also don't hesitate to ask them for help if you get stuck or can't find that last sneaky tile.
Do you want to meet new friends? Try joining facebook groups You can also try posting to our forum
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on July 23, 2019: Alice in Wonderland!
Falling down a magical rabbit hole can only lead to one place – Wonderland! White Rabbit will show you the way, so go on and join Alice on a quest to explore the magical kingdom ruled by the foul-tempered Queen of Hearts. And when you’re there, don’t forget to have some tea with Mad Hatter!
- The Alice in Wonderland story is available July 23 2019 – August 06 2019; people who have already taken the quests in this period will have time to finish them until August 13 2019.
WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Alice in Wonderland questline (unlocked after finishing the 'Continuing the Adventure' quest; questgiver: Fairy Godmother)
- Alice in Wonderland material:
- New decoration in the shop
- Alice in Wonderland camp equip in the shop
- Alice in Wonderland achievement:
- Alice in Wonderland treasure:
- Several bugs fixed
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs