From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Saturday
Having a lot of neighbours is beneficial in many ways! They might have god's children and send you thank you energy. Gifts from them might get you just the last bits of materials you needed. Also don't hesitate to ask them for help if you get stuck or can't find that last sneaky tile.
Do you want to meet new friends? Try joining facebook groups You can also try posting to our forum
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on March 13: Red Ring week!
During the week from March 13 until March 20, there is a new map tab with special repeatable locations that contain rare resources and most of all - special red rings. These rings can be redeemed in the locations Red Hall of Rewards, Red Pagoda of Rewards and Red Museum of Rewards for some sweet loot. And there is an achievement for collecting them. Since it's a returning mini-event, players that have already played it will have no active quest associated with it and their red ring achievement will continue from the exact point they last left it at.
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Continuing the Hades questline
- Several bugs fixed
NEW CAMP EQUIP IN THE SHOP:
- Pillar of Damned Souls (energy regen. 156, unlocked at level 286, 1x2 tiles)
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs