From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Tuesday
Tuesday is a very important day in a life of digger. New quests, equipment, decoration and others are all added in regular Tuesday's updates. Don't miss our in-game (and wiki) notification about the time!
Also don't forget to check out changelogs after each update. You can find them either here or on our Facebook page Diggy's Adventure.
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on May 16: Faster production week!
This week, sending out caravans, creating alloys and cooking in your camp will take half its usual production time. (ends May 23, 13:00 GMT)
- The 5th Birthday story is ending - players who have already taken the quests will have time to finish them until May 23 2017.
WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Continuing the Aphrodite questline
- Several bugs fixed
NEW CAMP EQUIP IN THE SHOP:
- Angry Cyclop (energy regen. 390, unlocked at level 275, 2x4 tiles)
- Fishing Boat (energy storage 3060, unlocked at level 231, 3x4 tiles)
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs