From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Wednesday
Don't forget to clear repeatable mines
regularly. Use them to get materials needed for expanding camp, buying new camp equip and even cooking more food. They all also count towards the Master of frequency achievement
with sweet rewards!
Do you need more materials and all repeatable mines are on cooldown? Speed it up! Use gems to instantly speed up the refreshing process!
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on July 16, 2019: Summer Builder 2 is here!
During the week from July 16 until July 23 the Summer Builder 2 event will take place. Dig out as much Divine Marble as you can and exchange it for Parthenon Coins to help your region finish building the Parthenon before the time runs out. Complete your achievement at the same time and unlock the last floor of the Parthenon to get the Golden Ticket 2, which you can then exchange for some amazing camp equip in your shop! (Available from level 50 and unlocked after finishing the quest 'Continuing the Adventure')
WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Summer Builder 2 questline (unlocked after finishing the 'Continuing the Adventure' quest; questgiver: Foreman)
- Summer Builder 2 camp equip, rare jewels, consumables, speed potion and green ring are available in the shop, marked by a Summer Builder 2 statue
- Summer Builder 2 materials:
- Divine Marble
- Parthenon Coin
- Golden Ticket 2
- Summer Builder 2 decorations for completing the achievement
- Summer Builder 2 achievement:
- Summer Builder 2 repeatable locations:
- Small Marble Island
- Marble Island
- Big Marble Island
- Several bugs fixed
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs