From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Monday
Monday is a day when the Diggy team gets ready for Tuesday's update, testing all the new quests, mines and new features. If you'd like to suggest one, don't hesitate and do so on our forum
Don't forget to use search to see if it was already suggested. If yes, post to already existing thread. This way we'll know what feature ideas are the most popular one, so we'll work on them first!
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update: Diggy's 3rd Birthday!
Pixel Federation is celebrating its 10th birthday, so hurry up and go open your Pixel Box!
- The 3rd Birthday story was added to the shop and can now be found in the 'Stories' tab.*
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Introducing the Ares questline
- Several bugs fixed
NEW CAMP EQUIP IN THE SHOP:
- Greek Mural - Ares (energy storage 2400, unlocked at level 210, 1x4 tiles)
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs