From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Wednesday
Don't forget to clear repeatable mines
regularly. Use them to get materials needed for expanding camp, buying new camp equip and even cooking more food. They all also count towards the Master of frequency achievement
with sweet rewards!
Do you need more materials and all repeatable mines are on cooldown? Speed it up! Use gems to instantly speed up the refreshing process!
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on February 7: Valentine 2017
Valentine's Day is almost here and Cupid is in big trouble. Help him bring iconic soulmates together before he runs out of time!
- The story is available February 07 2017 – February 21 2017; people who have already taken the quests in this period will have time to finish them until February 28 2017.
WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Valentine 2017 questline (unlocked after finishing the 'Continuing the Adventure' quest; questgiver: Cupid)
- New materials:
- Valentine 2017 repeatable location:
- Valentine 2017 production:
- Caramel Heart (1x Toffee, 1x sugar)
- New decoration in the shop
- Valentine 2017 camp equip in the shop (marked by a pierced heart icon)
- Valentine 2017 achievement:
- Valentine 2017 treasure:
- You can now gift Valentine Windmill to your friends
- Several bugs fixed
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs