From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Monday
Monday is a day when the Diggy team gets ready for Tuesday's update, testing all the new quests, mines and new features. If you'd like to suggest one, don't hesitate and do so on our forum
Don't forget to use search to see if it was already suggested. If yes, post to already existing thread. This way we'll know what feature ideas are the most popular one, so we'll work on them first!
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on January 21, 2020: Faster Production Week!
This week, sending out caravans, creating alloys and cooking in your camp will take half its usual production time (ends January 28 2020, 13:00 GMT)
- The Ice Marquess story is no longer available; people who have already taken the quests in this period will have time to finish them until January 28 2020.
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Continuing Pawatuns’ questline
- Several bugs fixed
NEW CAMP EQUIP IN THE SHOP:
- New World Stone Statue (energy regeneration 460, unlocked at level 369, 2x3 tiles, New World region)
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs