From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Friday
Friday is perfect day to get yourself booster for the whole weekend. Increase your maximum energy capacity, collect as much food as possible and don't forget to get yourself 3 day speed up potion!
Can't find it? It's in the Shop - Energy tab
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about energy regeneration speed!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on August 23
All the repeatable locations will drop a double amount of materials for a whole week (until August 30 2016)
- The Summer Games story has ended - the quests can no longer be played. The Summer Games equipment can still be bought until August 30 2016.
WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE?
- Introducing the 'Captain Nemo' side-questline in Atlantis
- Several bugs fixed
NEW CAMP EQUIP IN THE SHOP:
- Ruby Coffer - Atlantis (energy storage 2625, unlocked at level 180, 3x2 tiles)
- Atlantean Temple (energy regen. 260, unlocked at level 172, 2x4 tiles)
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs