From Diggy's Adventure Wiki
Diggy's Adventure is available on Pixel Portal! Check out the enhanced gaming experience! At Pixel Portal
Good to know for Tuesday
Tuesday is a very important day in a life of digger. New quests, equipment, decoration and others are all added in regular Tuesday's updates. Don't miss our in-game (and wiki) notification about the time!
Also don't forget to check out changelogs after each update. You can find them either here or on our Facebook page Diggy's Adventure.
Tips & tricks!
- ... energy regenerates over time!
- ... check out information about Energy!
- ... fully clearing mines will award you with extra XP!
- ... don't forget to buy new equipment!
- ... cooking food will provide you with extra energy to tackle large tiles!
- ... clear up space in camp and proceed lower as soon as you can!
- ... join Diggy's Adventure groups on Facebook to find more neighbors and discuss the game!
Find ever more helpful tips & tricks in our help!
Update on April 27, 2021: Trader & New Terra Locations
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS UPDATE? 🆕
- New locations added to the Terra region - new goddess Pele
- There will be three new Terra locations released on the 27th of April:
- Burning Hawaiian Village
- Place of Serenity
- Easter 2019 event will be added to the Shop
- New Terra Pele building will be available in the Shop: Regeneration, 500, 4x1 Grid Grid information is in the format of height X width
- The Trader will once again arrive to your camp to exchange your materials for coins (until May 04, 2021).
Find the Pair 🔎
- Find the Pair will become available on Thursday and will last for a week
🗺️ WALKTHROUGH ARTICLES
Burning Hawaiian Village
Place of Serenity
Play in widescreen, get gems cheaper!
Feedback is welcome!
Check out all changelogs