Story mines are the plot-related locations and can only be played once. They determine the main progress of your Diggy.
|Egypt||Scandinavia||China||Atlantis||Greece||New World||Regional Mine Lists (WIP)|
Repeatable Material mines
Repeatable mines are a source of Materials with a restart indicator . They have a reset time after fully clearing them, gems can speed that up.
They provide materials needed to purchase equipment and other things and play a big role in some special weeks.
|Egypt||Scandinavia||China||Atlantis||Greece||New World||All Regions (Summary)|
Diggy has to visit and complete objectives in well over 1100 story mines.
The game is segmented in 6 Regions. Egypte, Scandinavia, China, Atlantis, Greece and the New World.
Here you will find all available details about each mine in the game.
- Energy requirement
- Clear bonus
- walkthrough maps and videos (click on icons to open them)
- location of Treasures, Journals and other important items. (hover mouse over icons to see extra information)
- Extra quests are listed as side-quests with each separate god. These blue framed quests are optional and not needed to progress to the next region.
- To progress to the next region you must complete all yellow framed quests. New quests can be found in the city, camp or Temples of the Gods/Dragons.
Mines can have 'Hidden Gifts' in them, often found by doing things like pushing a Boulder onto a Rose. A full list (with screen-shots) can be found HERE.
Need Help ? If you get stuck in a mine, this page offers you all the information and help needed. Each Region has it's own page with links to:
- walkthrough maps
- youtube videos
- Lately also Walkthrough articles are being produced by Pixel Support.
In general using the maps is quickest, in some cases videos might work better(moving puzzles).
You can also consider joining one of the many Diggy-Facebook groups. In most groups you will find very helpful people answering questions fast.
(the biggest ones have the most information stored via the search box found in those groups; all questions have been asked before)
Or have a look in the Official Diggy Forum.
|Return To Top|