Players with surplus materials or money can buy PILLARS (previously called CROWNS until the May 15th, 2018 update) to turn that into experience points.
- You can't get the materials back after converting them, so make sure you want to do it.
- Pillars (and other decorations) provide a one time experience bonus.
- In other words, you are trading a set amount of goods, for a set amount of experience.
- Pillar decorations can be sold for coins. Coin values for each pillar can be found in the tables below.
- To purchase pillars player needs to be at least:
- Level 100 for Egyptian Pillars
- Level 125 for Scandinavian Pillars
- Level 150 for Chinese Pillars
- Level 175 for Atlantean Pillars
- Level 200 for Greek Pillars
For players below these level there are some other options, for select materials only.
- Because this process is done through purchasing decorations it is not available in the mobile version of Diggy's Adventure
- Pillars are considered "Large" decorations on WebGL. There is a limit of 10 "Large" decorations at a time on a players camp. Players must sell or store their pillars or other "Large" decorations if they reach this limit in order to buy more.
- Tip 1: Tip 1: It is NOT ADVISED TO BUY iron-ore, copper, tin, coal pillars. It is far better to smelt those into bronze & iron bars respectively to get more experience.
- Tip 2: Tip 2: If your only focus is the experience, smelting bronze bars is a better deal than iron bars, so if you have a lot of all the materials, always start with the bronze bars. Move to iron bars only when you use up all your bronze bar materials.
Greek Materials (Require level 200)
Atlantean Materials (Require level 175)
Chinese Materials (Require Level 150)
|Name||Experience awarded||Cost||Exp value per unit||Sell Price|
|Cod Fish Pillar||450,000||500||900||3,600|
Egyptian Materials (Require Level 100)
Non-pillar decorations used for material conversion
Converting money into experience
First of all, it has to be noted, that "Experience Caravans" are the best way in the game of converting coins into experience.
Important Note: This is no longer true. Sending your caravan for apples and purchasing Apple Pillar with them has taken over as the best way of changing your money into experience. Of course converting money that way will take significantly longer. It's best to combine apple caravans and Golden Pillars for strategic use.
|Name||Time (!)||Cost||Experience||Material/Experience Ratio||Lvl||Note|
|Experience Caravan||12 hours||4000||5000||1 coin buys 1.25 experience points||-||Only a limited amount of money can be converted in a given time period using this method|
The problem is however, that large sums of money cannot be converted instantly using them. Furthermore, it is now highly likely that a player will be gaining coins faster than the caravan can use them up, that's where the decorations come into play. Here are the best decorations to buy for this purpose.
To conclude this part, it has to be noted that it would be in the players' best interest to confine themselves to only two ways of converting coins into experience, namely, the caravan option and the decoration Abu-Simbel or the decoration Coin Pillar. In exceptional cases in which you decide you want to level faster, the other three decorations are listed above, choose the one that is available to you.