Navigate to Pillars:
|Egypt||Egypt Mega||Scandinavia||China||Atlantis||Greece||New World|
Pillars are decorations that give a one time Experience boost which in turn helps you level-up (faster).
You buy them with surplus materials in the shop - decorations (use filter:pillars)
Using pillars timed smartly can help you enormously. With the bonus energy of the level-up you can dig more. (Often used during events)
Mega Pillars are 10x regular pillars. Currently only Egyptian Megapillars exist. All ratios stay the same.
- Pillars are decoration and therefore only available on the computer versions of the game.
- Pillars (and other decorations) provide a one time experience bonus.
- You can not get the materials back after converting them, so make sure you want to do it (have you purchased all the capacity carts available to you?).
- In other words, you are trading a set amount of goods, for a set amount of experience.
- Afterwards pillars can be sold for coins.
- To purchase pillars a player needs to be at least:
- Level 100 for Egyptian Pillars
- Level 125 for Scandinavian Pillars
- Level 150 for Chinese Pillars
- Level 175 for Atlantean Pillars
- Level 200 for Greek Pillars
- Level 225 for New World Pillars
- Level 300 and Atlantis region for Egyptian Megapillars
- For players below these level there are some other options, for select materials only.
- Pillars are considered "Large" decorations. There is a limit of 10 "Large" decorations at a time on a players camp.
Players must sell or store their pillars or other "Large" decorations if they reach this limit in order to buy more. Make sure your decoration lock is off.
- If your only focus is the experience, smelting bronze bars is a better deal than iron bars, so if you have a lot of all the materials,
always start with the bronze bars. Move to iron bars only when you use up all your bronze bar materials.
New World Materials
(Required level: 225)
(Required level: 200)
(Required level: 175)
(Required Level: 150)
(Required Level: 125)
|Name||Experience awarded||Cost||Exp per unit||Sell Price|
|Cod Fish Pillar||450,000||500||900||3,600|
Egyptian Regular Pillars
(Required Level: 100)
(Required: level 300 and Atlantis region)
Decorations used for material conversion
Converting coins into experience
Sending your caravan for apples and purchasing Apple Pillars with them is the best way of exchanging your coins into experience. Of course converting coins that way will take significantly longer.
It is best to combine with Golden Pillars and "Experience Caravans".
|Name||Time (!)||Cost||Experience||Material/Experience Ratio||Lvl||Note|
|Experience Caravan||12 hours||4000||5000||1 coin buys 1.25 experience points||-||Only a limited amount of money can be converted in a given time period using this method|
The problem is however, that large sums of coins cannot be converted instantly using them. Furthermore, it is now highly likely that a player will be gaining coins faster than the caravan can use them up, that's where the decorations come into play. Here are the best decorations to buy for this purpose.
A full list of decorations that convert coins into Experience can be found Here
To conclude this part, it has to be noted that it would be in the players' best interest to confine themselves to only two ways of converting coins into experience, namely, the caravan option and the decoration Abu-Simbel or the decoration Coin Pillar. In exceptional cases in which you decide you want to level faster, the other three decorations are listed above, choose the one that is available to you.