Story Mines - Terra
| Available maps: 32 - Average Tile cost: 2124|
- Mine contains a gem
- Mine contains an amethyst
- Mine contains a ruby
- Mine contains a black pearl
- Mine contains a topaz
- Mine contains a sapphire
- Mine contains a Diamond
To progress through the region players have to complete all main locations (yellow framed)
|Tiles||Clear Bonus||Energy Cost||Rare||Loot (Average)|
- Hidden Underground Facility: this mine/quest will stay open until you have collected the 10 Spheres Of Divine Power
- All Main maps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10y7rmSaENoneAVwmbEld87P5vecfJGvu
- Video Guide (mobile): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvGcAUPohOJ3hK4FIxOo8ngfbzwIzchyP
- All Amaterasu maps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pzId27kFccRfPozorZ8_G6LWkmOEeMgZ
- Video Guide (mobile): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvGcAUPohOJ3dpc47h8rXMePDb-SYmT-R
- All Susanoo maps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/163elE1moTMXQZXRqfbWxEPAj8SQ4MKkz
|Map||Tiles||Clear Bonus (XP)||Energy Required||Additional Info||Map link||Video||Forum|
|Village of Plenty||933|
These walkthrough articles are produced by Pixelfederation Support staff and link to the forum.
Click on the icons listed behind the mines.
Spheres Of Divine Power
To be able to complete the Main quest/mine: Hidden Underground Facility, you will have to collect 10 Spheres Of Divine Power.
Presumably there will be one sphere per god and the mine/quest will stay open until the end of the region.
This page is about mines, stats, maps and videos.
For details about the quests, questgivers, quest bonuses and tasks to complete, go to the Terra Quest-page
A list of all Terra type materials can be found on the Terra Materials-page
For a detailed list of the amounts of all materials found in the quest-mines go to the Terra Materials Mine-list
Repeatable material mines
For a list with all the details about the repeatable material mines go to the Terra Repeatable Materials-page
Need Help ?
If you get stuck in a mine, this page offers you all the information and help needed.
Walkthrough maps and You Tube videos will help you get unstuck in most cases. (click on the icons listed behind the mines)
In general using the maps is quickest, in some cases videos might work better(moving puzzles).
You can also consider joining one of the many Diggy-Facebook groups. In most groups you will find very helpful people answering questions fast.
(the biggest ones have the most information stored via the search box found in those groups; all questions have been asked before)
Or have a look in the Official Diggy's Adventure Forum.
For technical problems and any other problem Pixel Federation Support is happy to help you. They answer most times within 24 hrs.
|Return To Top|